Would you like to know how to become a Groovemaker?
Here are five ways I can help you for free:
- Listen to my podcast, “Finding Your Groove”. On this podcast I explore personal development, living well, and creativity to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. When you subscribe to my e-mail updates, you will receive an e-mail with a link to the podcast when it comes out. If you want to listen on your smartphone while driving or exercising, you may subscribe in iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Read the blog posts on this site. I write posts with tips to help you develop your mind, body, and spirit. I also tell stories to inspire, make you laugh, and help you think differently about your life. Blog posts are delivered via e-mail every second and fourth Tuesdays of the month. You may also read them at any time by coming directly to my site. My blog is on the home page.
- Join the 14 Day Beauty in EVERYday Challenge. You get 14 days of emails to help build a habit to look for beauty in your EVERYday life. And a Facebook group to share posts and photos.
- Take my Workplace Energy Assessment. Once you complete the assessment, you'll get some free coaching on how to have more energy where you live and work.
- Connect on Social Media. I post not only my own content on Facebook and Twitter, but also look for other content that I think will be helpful to you. By connecting with me you have access to content that you are more likely to relate to. I also have a LinkedIn group called “Transformational Thinking” that you are invited to join.
If you haven't already subscribed and would like to, just click the button below, type your first name and e-mail address in the spaces, and then click Get Access.
Want To Go Even Deeper?
Take my Find Beauty in EVERYday online course.
Check out my one-on-one or group workshops. Fill out the simple form below, and I'll get in touch with you to discuss how I can help you find your groove – in the workplace, relationships, or after a significant loss.